Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN FUNDRAISING FOR DEMENTIA AUSTRALIA
I understand and agree that:
- 100% of profits raised will be donated to Dementia Australia.
- All proceeds raised will be received by Dementia Australia within two weeks of the event date.
- I agree to conduct my fundraising event in accordance with the Dementia Australia Fundraising Guidelines and in a manner which upholds the integrity, professionalism and ethos of Dementia Australia.
- I understand the event and risks involved in hosting this fundraising activity and agree in consideration of permission to participate in the activities to release and indemnify Dementia Australia, its officers, employees, volunteers and all sponsors by the individual of organisations, singularly or collectively from and against all liabilities, claims, damages, suits, expenses, causes of injuries, losses or inconvenience of any description whatsoever arising in any way from the fundraising event that is the subject of this application.
- I agree to abide by current government regulations and will follow the relevant national, state and/or territory law, regulations and guidelines. For the latest developments on COVID-19 please refer to health.gov.au.
- Dementia Australia reserves the right to withdraw approval for the fundraising event at any time if it believes any aspect of the proposed fundraising event no longer fits with its fundraising guidelines.